Navy, Khaki/Tan, or Black
- shorts, pants, skorts, skirts, skirted jumpers
- must be plain, solid-color twill, or corduroy fabric
- NO holes, frays, or cut offs allowed
Spook Hill T-Shirt
- T-shirts are available through the school office.
- Colors available: red, black, green, yellow, purple, pink, orange, teal, tie-dye, camo
- Jackets/coats/cardigans/sweaters/hoodies may be worn during cold weather. No hoods may be worn while on campus.
- School staff may ask students to remove outerwear while indoors.
- Any pullover garment that is worn all day (sweater, sweater vest, sweatshirt) should have a school t-shirt underneath.
Other Dress Code Rules
- A belt is required if the garment has belt loops.
- Shirts must be tucked in.
- Shorts/skirts may not be shorter than two inches above the knee.
- Clothing or footwear that is construed by the principal or designee as hazardous or dangerous to the health of the student or others can be prohibited.
- Clothes must be the appropriate size, with waist of garment worn at student’s waist; clothing that is too tight or too loose is not appropriate for school.
- Students are not allowed to wear clothing jewelry, haircuts, tattoos, or other attire or markings which are offensive, suggestive, disruptive, or indecent. Only natural color hair dyes are permissible.
- School administrators will determine if clothing is appropriate for school and complies with district rules.
- Shoes must be closed toe with back. No flip flops, sandals, or crocs. Tennis shoes are recommended on PE days for safety purposes.