What is the School Advisory Council?
1. Determines school improvement priorities.
2. Publicizes the School Improvement Plan.
3. Supports School Improvement Plan implementations.
4. Evaluates the School Improvement Plan.
5. Assists in the decision-making process and approves of expenditures of District Lottery Funds and School Recognition Funds, as well as reviews the school budget.
Parents or community members who are interested in serving as a SAC member should contact the school for more information.